Bolingbrook dating


The Parish Church of St. James the Great dates from the 13th century. The modern building is largely of 14th and 15th century construction and carries the Tudor coat of arms on the outside of the building below the guttering, indicating that some of its construction was funded by the Tudor royals. The original church spire collapsed in January 1699 during a bell-ringing session, causing casualties. The current bell tower, in an imposing Gothic survival style was built by Thomas Sumsion of Colerne in the years 1708–09.


Bolingbrook dating

Bolingbrook dating



like-and-post.info